Academic goals differ from one to another

I have come to the conclusion that I am not graduating this May. I am perfectly OK with that. I chose to not take as many credit hours as I should have. Why? For the simple fact that I dislike school. I can’t handle it. It’s too much for me sometimes. Is that a bad thing? Does that mean I’m a failure compared to the rest of students that will graduate this upcoming spring? Lately that has been my biggest fear. Being a total failure at life. I mean, do I have to be at the same academic level as everyone else? I have decided that the answer is no. Just because I will not graduate in the spring does not mean that I will never graduate. I am simply choosing to take my time and do everything at my own pace. I also to work more hours to earn more money. That way I have some money saved up for when I decide to transfer to a university. I can’t financially depend on my parents until I’m 22-25, the average age of a university graduate. What if I want to attend a university in a different state? I don’t want to pay so much money for out of state tuition. So here is an idea of what I think would be an OK idea. Find a university I’d like to attend. More than likely it would be out of state. So I’d like to move to that state and find a decent job and live there for the amount of time it is required to be able to be granted tuition. I’d be perfectly OK with taking a short break from school. I personally think that doing things a way that suits my lifestyle would just make me a happy person. Yes, it would be great to finish a career quickly and just start the life you dream of, but I’d rather just take my time to be successful than to rush and cram myself into something that I will fail miserably at. Everyone has a different path to go through. I want to take the time and enjoy the stroll through my path, not stress and drag myself through it every single day.