Softball sweeps Northwest Kansas Technical College

Madeline Owen, freshman from Tuttle, Oklahoma, started the first game at first base. Owen prepares to catch, throw or field any play to win the game.

Yesenia Soto

Yesenia Soto

Yesenia Soto

April 17, 2018

The Lady Saints Softball team continues to break their record of conference wins after sweeping Northwest Kansas Technical College on Monday, April 16, making them 32-16 overall and 19-3 in conference.SCCC earned a total of 24 hits in the double-header over the Mavericks, winning the first game by a run-rule 10-2 and the second by a score of 7-4. The Lady Saints will look to continue their conference winning record during sophomore night on Wednesday, April 18 against Barton Community College.

The Lady Saints Softball team won the first game 10-2 against the Northwest Tech Mavericks. The Saints Softball team will be playing Wednesday, April 18 against the Barton Cougars.

Amberley Taylor, Co-Editor

Amberley Taylor was born in Garden City, Kansas. She was raised for most of her life in Satanta, but has lived in other places like: Durango, Colorado...

Yesenia Soto, Photographer

Yesenia Soto was born and raised in windy Liberal.  She hopes to be a nurse someday and possibly become a doctor.  When she is not running to and from...