Annette Meza

Steven Martinez is a pre-pharmacy major from Liberal. Martinez enjoys hanging out with friends and family, watching movies, running and playing soccer.

Steven Martinez

Liberal, Kansas - Major: Pre-pharmacy

October 29, 2018

Annette Meza
Martinez believes that the most important goal someone should have to be happy with the life you have. “Whether you’re poor, rich, or just have no job, as long as you’re happy with it, that’s all you need,” Martinez said.

What are your hobbies?
“Hanging out with friends and family, watch movies, i used to like to run  a lot but i don’t have a lot of time now, and i like to play soccer!”

What are you planning to do with the one life you have?
“Be happy! I plan to take care of my family, and be successful in order to be happy.”

What do you owe your biggest successes to in life?
“I owe my biggest success to my dad. He raised my siblings and I by himself when my mom passed when I was 6.”

What is the most important goal every person should have?
“The most important goal someone should have is to be happy with the life you have. Whether you’re poor, rich, or just have no job, as long as you’re happy with it, that’s all you need.”

Where are you from?
“I’m from Liberal but I was raised in Colorado. The last seven years, i’ve been living in California but I moved here because my family lives here.”

About the Contributor
Photo of Annette Meza
Annette Meza, Managing Editor

Annette Meza is a sophomore journalism major. She is 19 years old and was born and raised in Liberal. In her free time, she...

Crusader News • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in