Freshman, Jesse Navarrete, plans to transfer to Kansas State University to pursue a degree in architectural engineering.

Alondra Trevizo

Alondra Trevizo

Jesse Navarrete

Liberal, Kansas- Major: Architectural engineering

February 28, 2018

Why did you choose architectural engineering as your major?
“I chose architectural engineering as my major because I like to build and I feel that I would be really good at it.”

What are your life dreams?
“I want to graduate from K-State and be able to have my dream job or my own company.”

Do you want to build houses or big buildings in the future?
“That’s really debatable but I do want to build my own house someday.”

What is your favorite childhood memory? Why?
“The time I scored my first touchdown in Kids Inc. football. It was almost the whole field so it was really cool.”

Year in college:
Freshman

Amberley Taylor, Co-Editor
Amberley Taylor was born in Garden City, Kansas. She was raised for most of her life in Satanta, but has lived in other places like: Durango, Colorado and Farmington, New Mexico. Amberley is a nursing major at Seward County Community College. After her time at SCCC, she plans to transfer to a university.
Alondra Trevizo, Club Reporter
Alondra Trevizo was born and raised in Liberal, Kansas. She is 18 years old. Her hobbies include; reading, writing, singing in the shower, and dancing terribly. Alondra is in English major who plans on transferring to the University of Kansas after she graduates SCCC. She loves to travel and has already crossed off Italy and...