Saints split during spring break

Saints split during spring break

Baseball Saints played against Colby at 2 p.m. last Friday. Saints lost the first game but came back up to win the second game against Colby.

Rubi Gallegos

Rubi Gallegos

Rubi Gallegos

Michelle Mattich, Managing Editor

During spring break over the period of the week between Mar. 9 – 17 Saints played a series of games against Colby Community College and Cloud Community College. Of the two games against Colby Saints won both games. Saints went up against Cloud County for four games taking one win and three losses. Overall Saints are 11-11 and stand at 4-4 in the conference. Check out the pictures below to see the Saints in action during the week.

• Saints played against Colby and won both games. This is one of a series of games for he Saints during the week of spring break.

• Cruz Shope, from Fort Worth, Texas, plays outfield for the Saints. Shope trying to avoid a hit from Colby team.

• AJ Folds, from Cheyenne, Wyoming, tried to get the ball before getting to first base.

• Braxton Allen, from Mineral Wells, Texas, hit the ball and ran to first base. Allen is a sophomore and plays as an infielder for the Saints.