Facebook users leave for similar service

As many people may already know, over the last week a great tragedy occurred. Friends and family, neighbors and strangers, and people from all around the world have been personally affected by something so great that I feel it would be inconsiderate to not address it. I’m talking, of course, about the changes that have recently been made to Facebook. How could Mark Zuckerberg and the people at Facebook do this to their loyal user base? It pains me to think that they are crazy enough to believe that they have the right to make changes in an attempt to stay competitive to their currently free service. I shudder to even write this all the while knowing that only a few mouse clicks and keystrokes away is a website that now contains optional features that I don’t want to use. I, like many others, am disgusted by the fact that Facebook is blatantly attempting to copy Google’s G+ service by allowing users to sort their friends into different groups and share things selectively based upon those groups. The only obvious solution to this blatant disregard to Facebook’s user base is to completely abandon ship and change all of my information over to G+, where they are doing the exact same thing. Honestly, what good has Facebook ever done for anyone? All it really has ever allowed me to do was keep in contact with my friends and family, distinguish between which of my friends have good grammar and which ones type like they’re six years old, and to realize that there is an unfortunately high number of people that will literally believe anything they read on the internet. I think it’s safe to say that we should all give up on Facebook because we’re afraid of change, and change to a new system entirely. It makes sense if you don’t think about it too hard.