Photo Gallery: Lady Saints smash Colby

The+Lady+Saints+defense+held+Colby+Community+College+to+just+51+points+for+the+night.+Leilani+Augmon+moves+in+to+steal+the+ball.+

Photo Gallery: Lady Saints smash Colby

The Lady Saints defense held Colby Community College to just 51 points for the night. Leilani Augmon moves in to steal the ball.

Victoria Martins

Victoria Martins

Victoria Martins

Victoria Martins, Photographer

The Lady Saints increased their home win record to 60 in a row, Jan. 22, against Colby County Community College. Seward won 90-51.

The win gave the No. 12 Lady Saints a 16-3 overall record and a perfect 11-0 in the Jayhawk West Conference.

Seward was led by Leilani Augmon‘s 20 points, three rebounds, and two assists. Tianna Johnson added 18 points with five assists and Karolina Szydlowska had 14 points on 5-7 from the field.

The Lady Saints are at Barton Community College on Saturday and will tip-off at 5:30 p.m.. For the live broadcast and audio head to sewardsaints.com.

Victoria Martins
Alanis Hill sets up defense against Colby Community College’s Aerihna Afoa. The Philadelphia freshman plays point guard for the Saints.

Victoria Martins
Lady Saints center Karolina Szydlowska goes up against Afiya Vincent for the jump ball to start the game. Szydłowska is from Wroclaw, Poland. Seward got the very first position and never looked back. They easily won the game, 90-51.

Victoria Martins
Aquila Mucubaquire drives to the basket. The sophomore guard is from Maputo, Mozambique. She helped the Lady Saints beat Colby Community College with a score of 90-51. The Lady Saints are ranked No. 12 in the nation.

Victoria Martins
After stealing the ball, Alanis Hill ran the court and finished with a lay up. The Lady Saint finished the night with three points.