The Saints baseball team comes together and congratulates one another after their 8-2 win over the Blue Dragons.

Amberley Taylor

Amberley Taylor

Saints Baseball versus Blue Dragons

April 27, 2018

The Seward County Community College Saints baseball team defeated Hutchinson Community College in the first game of their double header on Friday, April 27 at Brent Gould Field. The Saints hit well to combine for a total of eight runs, while only holding the HCC Blue Drags to two. The Saints won the first game 8-2 and will begin the second immediately.

Seward baseball will follow HCC home as they play another double header against the Blue Dragons on Saturday, April 28 beginning at 1 p.m.

Amberley Taylor
Tanner King, freshman, pitches to a HCCC batter in the first game of a doubleheader. King has earned seven wins this season.

Amberley Taylor
Freshman, Cayde Ward hits a grounder and attempts to run to first.

Amberley Taylor
Saints catcher, Joseph Koon attempts to catch a pitch after it hit a HCC batter.

About the Contributor
Amberley Taylor, Co-Editor

Amberley Taylor was born in Garden City, Kansas. She was raised for most of her life in Satanta, but has lived in other places like: Durango, Colorado and Farmington, New Mexico. Amberley is a nursing major at Seward County Community College. After her time at SCCC, she plans to transfer to a university.