Agriculture department hosts fundraiser banquet

The+Agriculture+banquet+will+help+fun+projects+such+as+this+new+fish+farm+for+students+at+SCCC.+

The Agriculture banquet will help fun projects such as this new fish farm for students at SCCC.

Rubi Gallegos

Rubi Gallegos

Rubi Gallegos

Michelle Mattich, Managing Editor

Dress up, put your good shoes on and get ready to dine in as Seward County Community College’s agriculture department hosts a fundraising banquet. The formal event night is filled with fantastic food and funny entertainment.

The evening entertainment will be comedian David Farrell. Known as a clean comedian, Farrell has been all over the country making people laugh of all ages and backgrounds. He will perform at the fundraiser.

“This fundraiser is to support scholarships and the department as a whole” Joshua Morris, agriculture instructor at SCCC, said.

“It’s a nice evening for anyone to enjoy and it helps the department raise money. Sponsors will help support the department and get a great night out of it.” Nick Noterman, SCCC agriculture instructor, said.

The dinner will take place on Saturday Jan 26. Tickets are $50, contact Nick Noterman at 620-417-1352 or Joshua Morris at 620-417-1354 for tickets or questions.