Make your money stretch with these college discounts

Anthony Nieto

Student discounts can save a lot of money. All you need is your student ID or your school email.

Anthony Nieto, Graphic Designer

As college students we are always looking for ways to save money. Something I didn’t know and maybe you didn’t know either is that student discounts exist.There are many places willing to help students with anything financially. I went on a hunt to find places and websites that will help you out and give you good deals.

Let’s start out with some food places.If you’re hungry go to these places and ask about student discounts: 

• Burger king – you can save 10% on your next meal (use valid ID)
  • Pizza Hut- they give student discounts at 20% but its only available Sunday to Thursday
  • Buffalo Wild Wings – you can get 10% off your next meal (just ask)

Now, if you’re a person of fashion here are some places I found that will give you discounts:

• Calvin Klein – 10% off plus up to 1.5% cash back
  • Pink – save 15% on your next purchases with your student discount
  • Nike – save 10-20% by submitting your email address
  • Under Armor – Get 10% off and look good at the gym

If fashion isn’t your thing, Amazon has something just for students. You will get a free six-month Amazon prime trial. After your trial is over, it’s only $6.49 per month and if you don’t want it anymore cancel anytime.

So this one isn’t really a discount but its a buy a Mac or Ipad from Apple get Air pods its a school sale.

So maybe shopping isn’t your thing so try these entertainment apps that give discounts, too:

• If you’re into sports MLB TV offers 35% off for students
  • If you like music, here’s a good one. It’s a bundle for 50% off a Spotify Student Premium account and alongside get Hulu and Showtime subscriptions for only $4.99 a month with limited ads.

I hope all this information ends up helping you all out on your experience and makes it way cheaper on you for college.