Identifying benefits of being college students

IDDon’t forget to get your student ID from the library. In order to get your ID you will need a class schedule so they can verify you are a student at SCCC and your 800 number. The last day to get IDs is Friday, Aug 29. The ID can be used around campus for: -Free admission to men’s and women’s basketball games at SCCC -Acess the Wellness Center -Buying food in the cafeteria -Free admission into plays and concerts put on by SCCC -Checking out material from the library Not only can you use your Student IDs on campus, but it comes in handy off campus as well! These are the discounts available with student ID: – $1 off of your movie ticket at Mitchell Theatres -Chipotle & Chick-fil-A: get a free drink with each purchase -Subway, Burger King, McDonald’s, Arby’s: 10% off your total purchase -Ann Taylor, J. Crew, Banana Republic: 15% off full priced purchase -Jiffy Lube: $10 off or 10% off Additional student savings: -Apple store: up to $200 off a new Mac -Amazon: Free 2 day shipping for 6 months, $49/year (usually $99 ), free Kindle books and free unlimited streaming of 41,000+ TV shows/movies. -Geico: full time students with B average or better can save up to 15%. -State Farm Insurance: up to 25% off if you get good grades. Continues until you’re 25. -Allstate Insurance: Save up to 25% off with good grades until you are 26 years old. -Adobe: up to 80% off popular software titles from Adobe. – T-mobile: 10% discount on monthly bill -Microsoft: save 10% off software, Windows PCs, accessories and more.